Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wagner Max HLVP Sprayer

I had purchased another Wagner sprayer to use refinishing my kitchen cabinets. Unfortunately, I bought the wrong model. After doing some cabinet doors and not being satisfied, I called Wagner technical support.

I described what I was attempting to do and the lady told me that I needed the Max HLVP unit.

I used it yesterday for the two base coats and then this morning for the top coat of polyurethane. I couldn't be happier with the results!

The unit is light and has plenty of power.
I was spraying heavy interior latex and then satin polyurethane.
It takes some playing to understand the best settings on power and flow. But, once you get those dialed in and are consistent in your spray angles and distance, the unit will give you professional results.

It is very easy to clean and comes with two cups for small and larger jobs.

I plan to use this to finish the balance of the kitchen cabinets and then on multiple other interior and exterior jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment